true because it does register my own visits. Only two remain, and I can safely assume, after looking at access logs from
nginx, that I can write whatever the hell I want, and nobody will complain!
Now then, last two months:
- Finally set up public cgit.
- stats, tracking
utility is now running.
- Published some random posts about shell scripting, lua, server management, and some hardware stuff.
- Finally started to experiment around with structured representation of programs (I really need to change the
naming convention; it's way too similar to already known structured programming).
- Did some minimal contributions to ignore projects like plop, most of them are still unpublished. I'm considering
I probably skipped something. Anyway, there are other things I also take care of, either private or related to work.
For instance, I've finally finished renovating my terrace. Managing my time and tasks more efficiently is something I
As for what I have in plans:
- Look into more modular design of web browser. I had couple of ideas after writing the markdown post, and they
looked really interesting. It'll be time consuming, so I need to prepare myself.
- Host asciinema instance or write a single post that uses asciinema player
with self-hosted asciicasts.
- Improve plop and publish it, ffs.
- Add Atom/RSS feed.
- Organize blog posts somehow.
- It's not urgent (I'm sole user of this website), but add a way for people to send feedback regarding posts and
projects. Mailing list?
- Make dedicated tool to manage tasks and ideas, so you don't need to write stupid lists like this.
- Continue working with "structured" representation of programs. Find new name for that. Edsger probably wouldn't
be happy that this crappy idea is using the same name as structured programming.
- Perhaps add link to index in blog posts.
- Obviously, write more short tutorials or rants!
- Minor improvements to deployment scripts and publish them?
- Figure out a license.